Activities & Services
Gamfinet works with members to engage policy makers for appropriate policy formulation and implementation to create the right environment for microfinance development and greater impact on clients in the Gambia.
GAMFINET represent members in international forums to share experience and advocate for funding opportunities to strengthen institutional capacity of members to improve service delivery in a sustainable manners.
The microfinance sector is evolving very fast with many innovations and good practices to learn and use in MFIs, therefore capacity building of members is a continuous element and a key objective to be pursued by the network for better service delivery and impact on clients.
The Network will work with microfinance development partners to facilitate trainings on the following:
- Microfinance and its various products
- Bench marking and Performance Standard Indicators
- Financial Management and Good Governance
- Financial risk management
- Proficiency in IT
- Internal control training
- Business Development and Management
- Loan management
- Literacy and Numeracy Training
- Any other training identified by members
Gamfinet will facilitate knowledge and experience sharing among members through learning events,
study tours, conferences, publication of newsletters and case studies on best practices etc.